I would like to watch Vlog in Sugamo (Tokyo, Japan)!
This is a Vlog article about sightseeing in Sugamo (Tokyo, Japan).
Book your travel arrangements here if you would like to learn more about it!
Please subscribe to our Founder/CEO&CTO Hiroyuki Chishiro's YouTube channel to enjoy your virtual Tokyo sightseeing!
We use an OSMO Action as our Vlogging equipment.
If you would like to know why we chose OSMO Action and recommended accessories, please click the following.
We can help you with your concerns. Vlog Vlog stands for Video Blog. Here is a YouTube channel of our Founder/CEO&CTO Hiroyuki Chishiro [Tokyo Sightseeing] Vlog. Let's enjoy your virtual Tokyo sightseeing! If you would like to read our article about Tokyo Sightseeing Vlog, please click the following. Now that the effects of the COVID-19 have been mitigated and you can go sightseeing in Tokyo, we hope you will watch our YouTube channel for the following purposes. To do preliminary research before going sightseeing in Tokyo. To make up for the places and time of year that you missed during ...
[Vlog] Why Did We Choose OSMO Action over GoPro?
Click the following for a list of Tokyo Sightseeing Vlogs.
Would you like to go Tokyo sightseeing (Japan)? Here is a YouTube channel of our Founder/CEO&CTO Hiroyuki Chishiro [Tokyo Sightseeing] vlogs. Let's enjoy your virtual Tokyo sightseeing! If you would like to know Tokyo Sightseeing (Japan), bookmark this article now! Now that the effects of the COVID-19 have been mitigated and you can go sightseeing in Tokyo, we hope you will watch our YouTube channel for the following purposes. To do preliminary research before going sightseeing in Tokyo To make up for the places and time of year that you missed during your Tokyo sightseeing trip (including Tokyo sightseeing in ...
[VLOG] TOKYO SIGHTSEEING (JAPAN)
Sugamo (Tokyo, Japan)
Sugamo is a charming and traditional neighborhood located in Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
Sugamo is also known as "Grandma's Harajuku" and is a popular shopping and entertainment district for the elderly.
Sugamo features the following.
- Jizo-dori Shopping Street: The main attraction of Sugamo is the Jizo-dori Shopping Street. This shopping street is lined with a variety of stores and stalls selling everything from clothing and traditional Japanese sweets to health products. It is a great place to stroll and enjoy the local atmosphere.
- Togenuki Jizo Kouganji Temple: At the end of Jizo-dori Shopping Street is Togenuki Jizo Kouganji Temple, a popular religious site in Sugamo. The temple is dedicated to Jizo Bodhisattva. Jizo is believed to protect travelers and heal them from illness. Visitors can rub the Jizo with a cloth to receive blessings and healing.
- Traditional Atmosphere: Sugamo has a more traditional and nostalgic atmosphere compared to the busy and trendy areas of Tokyo such as Harajuku and Shibuya. With its narrow alleys and small stores, you can experience the "downtown" atmosphere of Tokyo.
- Red Underwear: Red underwear is believed to bring good luck and health. Many stores in the area sell red underwear, and red-themed decorations can be seen everywhere.
- Food and Dining: Sugamo has restaurants, cafes and food stalls serving traditional Japanese cuisine such as ramen, tempura and sweets. It is a great place to taste local cuisine and traditional Japanese sweets.
- Accessibility: Sugamo is easily accessible by public transportation. Sugamo Station (JR Yamanote Line) and Sugamo Station (Toei Mita Line) are the main stations in the area and provide convenient access to this charming neighborhood.
Sugamo is one of Tokyo's most interesting and unique destinations, especially if you want to experience its traditional and cultural richness.
Although not as famous as other parts of Tokyo, Sugamo has a special charm that makes it worth a visit for both tourists and city residents.
These are Vlogs about sightseeing in Rikugien Garden.
[Vlog] Rikugien Garden with Autumn Leaves
This is a Vlog enjoying Rikugien Garden with autumn leaves.
The sun shining on the pond and the island in the middle of the pond were very beautiful.
[Vlog] Rikugien Garden with Hydrangeas
This is a Vlog of enjoying hydrangeas in Rikugien Garden.
[Vlog] Rikugien Garden with Cherry Blossoms
This is a Vlog enjoying cherry blossoms in Rikugien Garden.
This is a Vlog about sightseeing in Somei Cemetery.
[Vlog] Cycling in Somei Cemetery with Cherry Blossoms
This is a Vlog of cycling while enjoying cherry blossoms in Somei Cemetery.
Someiyoshino Sakura Memorial Park
This is a Vlog about sightseeing in Someiyoshino Sakura Memorial Park.
[Vlog] Someiyoshino Sakura Memorial Park with Cherry Blossoms
This is a Vlog enjoying cherry blossoms in Someiyoshino Sakura Memorial Park.